Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My Sunglasses Collection

I will admit it. I am an addict. An addict of sunglasses. The way I look at it is...this is all in the name of good eyesight, right? or is it fashion? Either way, no cataracts for this girl!! Due to my admitted addiction, I thought I would share with you my entire sunglasses collection.

I have styles ranging from high end, to very low end bought in 2007. Some of these styles I hardly ever wear, but like a good addict, I have a hard time letting go (cue Elsa?). So here you have it my sunglasses.





As mentioned, some of these are very old styles, so I apologize if you fall in love with any! Sunglasses that are still avliable I will link down below! Which were your favourite? What is your "go to" style of sunglasses?


~Amara



No comments:

Post a Comment