Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

I'm a Model?

 So not too long ago I was scouted at a local fashion event to join a modelling agency within my city. I was completely thrown off because I am certainly not model material. I put my hesitation aside, and decided to meet with the agency. They described to be what projects I would most likely be working on, and filled me up with so much confidence about my personal appearance (something, I am sure lot of women doubt, myself included). I was so excited to be offered to join a company that worships beauty of some many different races, sizes, personalities. And loan behold this week I signed my contract....so I guess that means I am a model? I had my first shoot as a contracted model, and I have to say I am pretty impressed with the images. Who knew I could do such a thing? Certainly not me.


The last two are without a doubt my favourite shots. I am so excited to be add "model" to my resume and be involved in many new exciting projects! So my question is, are any of you models? Whats your advice for a noob like me? Tyra Banks, if you are reading this please be nice.

Floral Kimono: Urban Planet
White Tank: Valley Girl
White Skirt: Forever 21
Necklace: Local Boutique 
Grey Dress: H&M
Patterned Kimono: Element 


~Amara

No comments:

Post a Comment